You are here

How do I make a complaint against a mediator?

Check the National Register on the MSB website. There is a link beside each mediator's name to the Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB) which accredited the mediator.  Any consumer concerns should be directed to the relevant RMAB

If you cannot find the name you are looking for, ask the mediator concerned if he or she is nationally accredited and which RMAB is his or her accrediting body.

If the mediator is not nationally accredited you may be able to make a complaint to another professional organisation to which the mediator belongs, i.e a law, architecture, psychology or mediation association. 

If the mediator was referred to you from an agency, a membership organisation or was part of a government or private provider of mediation services, you may be able to make a complaint to that body.